- Identity and contact details of the Data Controller
- Contact Data of the Data Protection Officer ("RPD")
- Purpose and legal basis of the processing
- Recipients of personal data
- Data transfer to third countries
- Data retention period
- Rights of the interested party
- Communication and provision of data
The Data Controller is Valentino Libro, with registered office in Via -------- - email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The RPD designated by Valentino Libro, which will represent the point of contact for the Interested, can be reached through the following contact channels:
Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- provision of the services requested by the user through the relevant section of the reference website;
- direct and indirect marketing and market research;
- profiling related to the sector specify sector.
The treatment referred to in letter a) is necessary for the provision of the service requested by the user, while the treatments referred to in letters b) and c) require your express consent by affixing specific "flags". It should be noted that the direct marketing activity (carried out by www.valentinolibro.it) and indirect (carried out by www.valentinolibro.it through third parties) is intended to collect and use pertinent data limited to what is necessary. with respect to the purposes for which they are processed, to process studies, research, market statistics, send advertising and information material, perform direct sales or placement of products or services, send commercial information, make interactive commercial communications. The profiling activity consists, instead, in the collection of information on behavior and commercial habits in the field of information technology, printing, scannig, management of shops, payment services, pos, automation, scales, slicers etc ... in order to improve the services offered based on the needs of customers who have expressed specific consent. With reference to marketing and profiling activities, it should be noted that, in the case of non-specific consent to the processing by the user, it will not be possible to perform the aforementioned activities.
Within the aforementioned purposes, the user's data may be disclosed:
- to the specific Partners of valentinolibro.it coherently with the activities to be carried out and in relation with the services of Valentino Libro;
- to companies and professional operators providing electronic data processing and consultancy services for software and IT as well as management of information services relating to the foregoing;
For the subjects indicated under nos. 1) and 2) is indicated only the category of recipients, as subject to frequent updates and revisions. Therefore, Interested parties may request an updated list of recipients by contacting the Data Controller through the channels indicated in art. 1 of this information.
The Data Controller may transfer the user's data to the companies belonging to the partner network of valentinolibro.it having their headquarters in countries outside the European Union, according to the procedures established in their own binding corporate rules pursuant to 'art. 47 of the RGPD ("BCR") and for the pursuit of the sole purposes indicated therein.
The updated list of the BCRs subscribed among the companies belonging to the (Group or company) is available at the following link http://valentinolibro.it/privacy-2016-679.html. Furthermore, the user's data may be transferred to third parties indicated in no. 2) of the art. 4 of the present disclosure established in countries outside the European Union, all in compliance with the principles set out in articles 45 and 46 of the RGPD concerning the existence of an adequacy decision by the European Commission or adequate safeguards.
The updated list of recipients of data transfers established in countries outside the European Union is available at the following link http://valentinolibro.it/privacy-2016-679.html
Personal data will be kept for the period of time strictly necessary to pursue the specific purposes of the processing for which the user has expressed his consent and, specifically:
- for the purposes indicated in letter a) of the art. 3 for the time necessary to fulfill the contractual obligations and, in any case, no later than 10 years from the time of collection of your data for compliance with legal obligations and, in any case, no later than the deadlines set by law for the prescription of rights;
- for the purposes indicated in letter b) (or for direct and indirect marketing purposes and market research) of art. 3 for 24 (twenty-four) months from the time of consent to treatment;
- for the purposes indicated in letter c) (or for purposes of profiling) of the art. 3 for 12 (twelve) months from the time of consent to treatment
The user may, at any time, exercise the rights indicated below.
- Access to personal data: obtain confirmation of whether data concerning you are being processed and, in this case, access to the following information: the purposes, the categories of data, the recipients, the retention period, the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, the right to request rectification or cancellation or limitation of processing or opposition to the processing itself and the existence of an automated decision-making process;
- Request for rectification or cancellation of the same or limitation of the processing concerning him; "limitation" means the marking of data stored with the aim of limiting its processing in the future;
- Opposition to processing: to oppose for reasons connected with your particular situation to the processing of data for the performance of a task of public interest or for the pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Controller;
- Data portability: in the case of automated processing carried out on the basis of consent or in execution of a contract, to receive data concerning him in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device; in particular, the data will be provided by the Data Controller in .xml format, or similar;
- Revocation of consent to processing for marketing purposes, both direct and indirect, market research and profiling; the exercise of this right does not prejudice in any way the lawfulness of the processing carried out before the revocation;
- Propose a claim pursuant to art. 77 RGPD to the competent supervisory authority on the basis of his habitual residence, place of employment or place of violation of his rights; for Italy, the Guarantor for the protection of personal data is competent, which can be contacted via the contact details on the website http://www.garanteprivacy.it.
The aforementioned rights may be exercised by sending a specific request to the Data Controller through the contact channels indicated in art. 1 of this information. Requests relating to the exercise of user rights will be processed without undue delay and, in any case, within one month of the request; only in cases of particular complexity and in the number of requests can this term be extended by a further 2 (two) months.